The club is set in one of the most beautiful corners of Bushy Park. The bar has two balconies to enjoy the sunshine and they're the perfect vantage point to watch the sun set. With the feeling of a traditional cricket club with photos and cricket memorabilia stretching back to the days of the
With the feeling of a traditional cricket club with photos and cricket memorabilia stretching back to the days of the orginal 1863 club house, the venue is a relaxing environment to host parties including christenings, funerals, weddings, parties of all descriptions and even business meetings and away days.
Our versatile space can make the perfect venue for your special occasion. With a late license (2.30am), fully staffed bar and dance floor the top floor of the club is perfect for any type of party or reception. Either floor can be configured for guests to eat formally or informally. A license for live music allows you to choose the style of entertainment you want.
The Wick can offer a full planning service to take the stress out of your occasion:
- Fully staffed bar
- Catering services or kitchen facilities
- A comprehensive wine list at pre-agreed prices or corkage for your own wines
- Resident DJ, Matt Goulborn, can plan a personal playlist for you. Email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts with a number of recommended live bands
- Designers to dress the venue to your requirements
- Basic venue hire starts at £300 (includes hire and staffed bar).
Contact Keith Nicholls on 07951 211 996 or email@example.com for further details and to book.